Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G.R.I.D
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!
G.R.I.D

Number of posts : 19
My thoughts : If life is so fair, then why does Mcdonalds get you fat?!
Registration date : 2008-06-08

God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Empty
PostSubject: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:49 pm

All of the God of War games have always been very fun and entertaining. This is no exception with God of War Chains of Olympus. With the game smoothly fitting into the PSP controls, its a must have for all PSP owners.

Pros:
- Smooth and outstanding design
- Clever puzzles
- Great 1 player story

Cons:
- Extremely short
- Not much replay value after you beat it

God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Attica_cyclops_02

All in all, Id have to say that this is probably the best of the whole PSP line-up

Id give it a............
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 1/2 out of 5!
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:19 am

Wow, that looks like a good game.

This Review has been recomended by Camds!
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

Number of posts : 108
My thoughts : I don't have anything interesting to write here...
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:28 pm

I like the God of War series. They're very fun and entertaining, as you said! I hope I can play this one some day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=10016
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Mood : God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Amazed

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 am

I was thinking of making a tutorial mod, for tutorials etc, watcha think?
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

Number of posts : 108
My thoughts : I don't have anything interesting to write here...
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm

I think it's a good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=10016
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 pm

well if you guys think its a good idea, then The
first person I will consider is G.R.I.D, but he will
have to post more first.
Back to top Go down
G.R.I.D
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!
G.R.I.D

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Id be glad to! Im really thankful for all your positive feedback!

Im gonna start my next one right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:04 am

Good, Here is a deal, when you get to 60+ Posts PM
me and I will make you Review mod.
Back to top Go down
G.R.I.D
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!
G.R.I.D

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:19 am

Gotcha! Thanks!

Cool! I gotta start posting! (Not to mention some new reviews!)
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 am

good, make sure to not pointlessly spam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G.R.I.D
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!
G.R.I.D

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Dont worry, I wont.... Twisted Evil (JK!)
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:13 pm

lol, well in this case...LOCK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)   God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War Chains of Olympius *PSP* Review (Thought I might make the first review for one of my favorite games!)
Page 1 of 1