Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowy
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
snowy

Number of posts : 40
My thoughts : I miss this place
Mood : Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Ninja_10
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney   Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 pm

I wuv it... It resulted in me not using the computer for... Around 5 days. What a Face And lack of sleep. heheheh
---

Anyone who's played the Phoneix Wright games will probally like this one. Intresting plot, fun characters and really, I'm not sure about you but I for one didn't want it to end. Humour added here and there and yet another main character with spikey hair.
Not the hardest of games but may prove difficult, "GAH! How long does an investigation last?!" End quote.

True, it only consists of 4 cases (which knot together to make a rather nice story Smile) But it's most certainly worth its money.

Nice music, good graphics (with the exception of Phoneix Wright in flash backs) occasionaly frustrating but fun game play. Easy to understand too.
"Don't worry kitty, his hair won't hurt you."
"And she won't make you disappear into her hat."

I'm probaly over rating this, but hey I can't help but love this game. I want a sequel just to know what happens in his later life! Very Happy Hehe, I'm not nosey. Just addicted.

Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
(Um...Do the stars count as smileys in this situation?)

---Yes I know I'm not very good at reviews, but I needed to get this off my chest (Really this is more of a discussion)... Now excuse I need to go BLINK. @_@ Oh and...catch up with evreything. Oh, and sorry for the lack of pictures.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion! :: All discussion, (Random!) :: Game Discussion!-
Jump to: