Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The haunted house RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

Number of posts : 192
My thoughts : This is what happening when you ask for an avatar of you ^
Registration date : 2008-01-27

The haunted house RP Empty
PostSubject: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 am

Well... It's like that your trapped in a haunted house and got to life there.

You also sometimes have to beat enemys. The enemy list are here:
Ghead: These things can change form that makes them hard to find. They can also dogde easily. (idea by Grineren)
Zombo: Wierd, stupid, slow, but strong. This one can also fall apart. (idea by Grineren)
Skelegram: Very fast and can also fall apart. But it's very weak and have many weak spots. (idea by Grineren)
Crimzo: Faster and smarter Zombos, but they are flimsy and easily fall apart if hit by a blunt or sharp object. (idea by Loki)
Jumbo: Large and even more mindless Zombos, but are more destructive because of their size. The Jumbos are an endangered species of monsters, so few ever appear. (idea by Loki)

If you have ideas for more enemys please contact me with PM... (i will give credit for idea)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Start sheet:

Name of character:
Maybe picture:
Personality:
_________________________________________________________________________________

My start sheet:

Name of character: Kakuro
Maybe picture:The haunted house RP Picofme (too lazy to make it transperant...)
personality: He is really stupid... He easily get scared and can't do anything else than this here: affraid

I walked a nice walk and found a mansion. "hm... Explore it or not?" i thought. "IM GONNA EXPLORE IT!" I shouted then. When i got in the door somehow closed by itself and got locked... "Now what?" i said when a ghost-like thing appeared. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : The haunted house RP Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:02 am

(Looks Intresting, I might join.)
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:14 am

Now or later?
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : The haunted house RP Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Later, Im pretty busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

Number of posts : 134
My thoughts : Sprites! Comics! Sprite comics. =D

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Start sheet:

Name of character: Hector "Loki" Bulan
Maybe picture: The haunted house RP 85937632jw8
Personality: Often bored, tired and lazy. Not easily frightened.
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:27 pm

I ran a long till i saw that he was gone. "Where did he go?" i thought
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:20 am

Loki tiredly got out of his bed which tried to eat him every night and boredly said hello to his caged, trained, Skelegrams. He picked up a poster which read "Offering prize to whoever can win a race against a controlled skelegram!". He put some glue all over the back and pasted the poster to a wall in the hallways of the mansion. Quietly, he slipped back into his room, careful not to alert any Zombos or wild Skelegrams. Skimming through the pile of photos he had taken the previous night, he took out the one in the middle, and put it on his billboard. The photo was one of a Jumbo, which was in the kitchen eating what Loki had not yet taken out of it-- of course, there were several kitchens which Loki had locked up, but Jumbos sometimes broke down the doors and ate the food. Loki, having done most of the things he had to do lied down on his couch which did not ever attempt to devour him.

(Notes: Loki's bed is a transformed Ghead.
Loki has, as hinted at, been in the mansion for a while.
Loki put the poster out not only to challenge someone, but also to see if anybody would answer to the challenge.
Loki did not put where to find himself on the poster as he is afraid Crimzos may be able to read due to their higher intelligence.
Loki is keeping a record of all the monsters he has encountered, and that's pretty much what's on the billboard.)
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:12 am

"I guess i will look more into the mansion right when that ghost is gone." I said. Then he stops and see a poster. "Skelegram? What is a skelegram?" I asked myself. "nevermind. I can easily win a race if i just do my wind surfing." (one of kakuro's powers. He Blow out a wind and jump on it so it looks like he's flying.) He hurry searched in all the house for finding the one who posted the poster.(lol: POSTED the POSTER XD)
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:32 pm

That evening, Loki went out, hoping to find a Crimzo test subject to see if they could read. Loki's selection had to be careful-- he needed a smart enough Crimzo to test correctly, and save himself the possibility of having to catch another Crimzo. Considering it, Loki did the unthinkable. He drew a picture of a Skelegram, and wrote his location on the picture. He glued it under the challenge poster and started to head back to his room. He spoke aloud to himself, "I can beat a Crimzo, even if they can read."
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 am

I could'nt find where the challenger is so i tried to look at the poster again. "So thats a skelegram?" i said. "Scary... Whats that? Oh, its the location of the challenger i think... Here we GO!" And used wind surf to the location.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:10 pm

Upon hearing a knock at the door, Loki swung the door open to see another living being at the door.
"Oh hey, you must've seen the poster. Okay, I'll introduce you to the Skelegram." Loki said to him, walking to the cages, and opening the doors of the cages. The skelegram walked out calmly and began to dance around. Loki commanded that they stop, and they did. He pointed at the five of them, naming them in order of left to right. "There's Turbo, Speeder, Hyper, Lemow, and Chekaode. Which one you wanna race?"
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:10 am

"Chekaode because he's name sounds like Chocolate." I said... Well... Wanna begin the race?"
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Jyrrl K. Wolfos(Just known as Jyrrl)

Appearance: The haunted house RP Jyrrlpicol1
Personality: A very impatient yet friendly Wolf, When in trouble Jyrrl quickly thinks of solutions and finds one. If forced to wait for a long time Jyrrl becomes very lazy and usually sleeps. The only time he is afraid of monsters is when he's asleep, because he doesn't know when they are going to attack. Sometimes when he sees a monster he attacks it rapidly.
===Stats==============(Out of 30)
Strength: |||||||||||||||(5/15)
Agility: |||||||||||||||(9/15)
Intelligence:|||||||||||||||(6/15)
Stamina: |||||||||||||||(10/15)
Int.(when in trouble):|||||||||||||||(9/15)
Agi.(when in trouble):|||||||||||||||(6/15)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jyrrl walked in the door and saw the living room, dragging his suitcases on the floor he checked if anyone was there but he saw no one. So he dragged his suitcases upstairs and put them in room J-15. He set his suitcase on a table, just then he heard the table growl. It was a Ghead! Jyrrl questioning the Table's growling he then kicked it. The Ghead then flew against the wall transformed into a roach and scurried away. "Okay... Something tells me this isn't going to be a normal vacation...". Jyrrl then started unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Wow cool... ok my stats:
Strength:IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Agility:IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Intellegence: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Stamina: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Kakuro directly used wind surf when Loki got the race started, but the skelegram was as fast as him. "Wow. That skelegram sure is fast." I thought. Suddenly he saw a guy he never seen before. "I gotta talk to him after this race." I thought now. "Then i think i just let it get faster." (Faster? O_o) He really was fast. Fast as the ligh- Oh, sorry. Fast as the dark. But him and skelegram was still neck and neck. "I cant belive how it can move so fast." he said. "There must be some sort of rovket bulded in it. But thats impossible cause then i would see it easily."

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:55 pm

(Stamina is basically energy, how long you can last running or fighting...)
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:02 pm

ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Jyrrl walked down the stairs and down to a room. 'Hmm... I could've sworn I saw to people here...' Jyrrl then went into the kitchen. "Hmm... Let's Check the Fridge!" As Jyrrl opened the fridge dust appeared and Jyrrl started coughing... Looking inside he saw some moldy cheese, some molded bread, Ooh! This looks good some nice milk... Jyrrl then poured it into his "special glass" he packed from his old house. Drank some milk and- SPPPPPPPPUUH!! 'Eww... It's like 1 month old!'
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:15 pm

Suddenly i saw that the skelegram holded on my leg. "Thats why he always is as fast as me" i though. I pulled out he's hand so i was faster than him again. And not so much more time later... I won. "YES! Uhm... Loki wheres the price?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:18 am

"Well, you actually won. Here's the prize, a gold statue of a skelegram, and a key to one of the locked kitchens." Loki said, rewarding Kakuro with his prizes. Then, out of nowhere, a dumb sounding voice slipped out of a colossal beast behind Loki.
"Shhhhiiinnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy" was the word that came out of the Jumbo's mouth as he attempted to grab the gold statue from Loki, who dodged, guarding the golden statue. Placing it in front of Kakuro, Loki faced the Jumbo, battle ready.
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:41 am

Still getting the taste of sour milk out of his mouth Jyrrl then decided to see what the commotion was... He then saw two people trying to dodge the Jumbo... ! A monster! Jyrrl quickly coiled up into a ball and spin dashed the Jumbo's face... "Take that! And That! Don't you want some of this?" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am

"Hey, thats maybe that guy i saw in the race." i said. He looked up at the giant jumbo. "I... Think i gotta go see my new room." He said and ran away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 am

After finishing pounding the Jumbo's face in, Jyrrl then stopped looked and saw Kakuro walking away. Jyrrl quickly forgot what he was doing and rushed towards Kakuro. "Hey wait! Who are you?" Jyrrl then waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Grineren
Bronze Spriter
Bronze Spriter
Grineren

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:58 am

I heard a voice that asked who i am. "I tell you later! Right now im... busy." He shouted back and ran faster with a more scared face. "Ghost-like creatures, Skeletons that cheats in race and now a giant zombie! I cant wait till i get outta here."
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Jyrrl heard Kakuro mumbling and walked down stairs, looking at a bookshelf he lifted a Book that was a faded red with the Words:
THE TERCES NOEGNUD Just then the bookshelf flipped and Jyrrl was transported to a dungeon... TERCES NOEGNUD? SECRET DUNGEON Backwards! Now how would I get out of this thing?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 am

Loki was getting back to his room after grabbing the poster off of the wall, when suddenly, his 'NOEGNUD' alert went off. "Maybe Crimzos do read books!" Loki questioned to himself as he got up off couch to turn the camera monitors on. What he saw, however, was a wolf. He spoke through the Mic, directly into the room, "What are you doing in there?" Loki asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house RP   The haunted house RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The haunted house RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other... :: RP YAY!-
Jump to: