Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G.R.I.D
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!
G.R.I.D

Number of posts : 19
My thoughts : If life is so fair, then why does Mcdonalds get you fat?!
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Usually when you think of most Final Fantasy games, you think of random battles, Major turn-by-turn RPG Battles, and Final Fantasy 7 (First game with cloud and sephiroth). Well, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core has really left you with something you never thought of for a final fantasy game!

Taking place before the events of Final Fantasy 7, you first begin the game greeted by one of the games awesome, movie style cut scenes of the main character Zack, in battle. Once you begin the game, you start to get the familiar feel of the first FF7. But, as you begin your first battle, you will be surprised! In battle, instead of your run of the mil RPG battle, you get to actually control Zack, moving him around the battle ground.

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) 660x295_CC_SEPH
-ACTUAL Cut Scene from Crisis Core-

Pros:
- Outstanding cut scenes
- Clever battle scheme
- Great story
- Great for fan or newbie to Final Fantasy

Cons:
- Like any FF game, random battles may get annoying
- Not enough cut scenes! Razz
- Very small graphics glitches...

Final Fantasy Crisis Core is stunning and new, with one of the most interesting battle schemes Ive, personally, ever played! With barely any negatives (you might find yourself bored like crazy waiting for another cut scene), and a LONG list of positives, its surely a game that any Final Fantasy fan should get.

Id give it a.......Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven! The first five starer! cheers
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Final_fantasy_crisis_core
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 am

Wow, Impressive, I never played the game but now
Im intrested to.

Good Rev!
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
snowy
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
snowy

Number of posts : 40
My thoughts : I miss this place
Mood : Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Ninja_10
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:11 am

How did I not know this existed O-o... *FF fan*
I've fallen so much behind on ff stuff... Looks fun and I'm intrested...
Hah... Long cutscenes? Dang I remember going mental because you couldn't skip them in KH...
Well it's not as bad as that one hour long cut scene in metal gear solid...right?

Very good review :3 I'm tempted to get a PSP now...
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Mood : Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Amazed

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 am

the problem is that FF games will never be as good as
7 and the previouse ones, because they over complicate
it now and I miss the classic ones.
Back to top Go down
snowy
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
snowy

Mood : Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Ninja_10

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Agreed, I rather liked X-2 and 8... Though there are a heck of alotta parts where I sit there going 'dwah' in X-2.
Meanwhile in FF7 I got lost less and new what to do most of the time... Okay I got lost when Cloud had to wear a dress and I have no idea how... but meh.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:04 pm

I think FF has kinda overcomplicated
the games and died now.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
Christian

Number of posts : 38
My thoughts : What ?
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 pm

If i had a psp.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:36 pm

we have PSP's, Not the best...
Back to top Go down
G.R.I.D
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!
G.R.I.D

Number of posts : 19
My thoughts : If life is so fair, then why does Mcdonalds get you fat?!
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:41 am

Are you talking about the game?!

Oh well, I guess people have thier own opinions....
I just hope that this review was o.k for all of you

And yes, FF games are dying and unless they find a way to make a game that has the charms ad simplicity of FF7, they.....will.....DIE!
Back to top Go down
snowy
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
snowy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:48 am

Oh, the reviews awesome and sums it up rather well =D ..Sorry I forgot to mention that in my original comment. Tut, tut, tut! <- I just felt like putting a smilie...

I talked to my sister about, and discovered alot of stuff I'd forgotten about plot wise... then I looked at this and thought; "wow, I'd hate to be that poor Person!"

EDITED BY CAMDS:
I changed The Swear word to "Person"

Last edited by Camds on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:57 am

NO need, Done it for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raxby
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
Raxby

Number of posts : 59
My thoughts : Smash... Smash... Smash...
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 am

snowy wrote:
Dang I remember going mental because you couldn't skip them in KH...
You should've realised that if you press start, there's an option to skip the cutscene. Just telling you.

Also, I think your review could be longer. You're only giving pros, cons and tell what the intro is like. Try to go more in depth about the gameplay, graphics, sound, length and etc.
Back to top Go down
http://cookieheaven.smackjeeves.com/
snowy
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
snowy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:09 am

Nope... In kh 1 I couldn't do that T_T I can in kh 2... But not Kh 1.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:10 pm

anyway, Back onto topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)   Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core *PSP* Review (This ones a bit lengthy, watch out!)
Page 1 of 1