Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Empty
PostSubject: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:27 am

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Moltkinglogo

One Long time ago, before the age of Computers

and Hackers, There was a time, where sorcery and magic

ruled the wide open plains of Laugter, A city consumed by

magic, Anyway, One day, Just a random day, a Dark King

Came to the Plains of Laugter, And Slowly constructed

his Giant tower, filled with monsters and gouls of his

own demise, Once he had finished, he conqured the land of

Laugter, and Its most densely populated city, Ashvan city.

But he wasnt alone, he had the power of a Dark crystal with him.

No one knew how he got this crystal, must have stowlen it from

High authority, And with this Dark crystals power, He became...

THE MOLT KING!

Now Its Up to us to stop him.

There is room for 7 adventures and 4 Adventures for
the Molt king...

Ashvan City Adventures:

1.Camds
2.Aleisson

Dark Adventurers for the Molt king:

1.Cl
2.Lowe
3.Jyrrl

The Rules:
1.NO SONIC CHARACTERS
2.DONT GOD MOD ETC.
3.Register Before RPing, Just PM me or Post on here you
wanna join.
4. DONT SPAM!!!
5. Dont Post Stupid stuff!

Classes for Ashvan Adventurers:
1.Knight. 1 slots
2.Mage.1 Slots
3.Hunter. 1 Slot
4.Druid. 2 Slots

Classes for King Molts Side:
1.Dark Knight. 0 Slot
2. Dark Mage. 1 slot
3. Beserker. 0 slot.
4. Assasin. 0 slot

Plot SO Far:
Main Quests:
Secret Tower- Locate The Dark Tower.
Dark Past of Laugter- Must Finish the Nutoriouse Eae quest, then
finish the Secret Tower Quest.

Side Quests:
Forever More- Locate the Stowlen Scroll hidden in the "Forever" Forest.
The Nutoriouse Eae- Find out whats with the misteriouse guy.

Settings atm, Places your aloud:
1.Ashvan City
2.Forever Forest
3.Rath Creak

Enemies Able to fight Atm:
1.Rat
2. Forver Swamp Croc
3. Rieth
4. Locus Spider

Players Levels:
1.Camds, LVL 7
2.Aleisson, LVL 7

8.Cl, LVL 5
9.Lowe, LVL 6
10.Jyrrl, Lvl 6

Here is a Sheet you must Send back to join!

Code:
Name:
Class:
Side: Ashvan/Molt
Other:

And Thats All at the moment
Enjoy the RP!

Plus Here are the races to choose from:

1.Human
2.Orc
3.Troll
4.Gnome
5. Elf
6.Dragoon, (Half Dragon, half human)
7.Drawf
8.Undead
9.Moon Elf[b]

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 am

The RP STARTS HERE!

Here is my Profile:

Name: Camds
Race: Elf, (Good)
Class: Mage
Side: Ashvan
Other: Very Smart, Dressed in a Slick red and yellow robe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There I walked, Into Ashvan City, I originaly came from the Tree's of
Lutha Forax, My Elf Home, But Recently I have Equired a Note from the
queen of Ashvan Requesting I see her about a Special Something.
I Walked Up to the gate, Suddenly the two guards blocking the entrance
Swiped there spears at me, "What Buisness do you have here Elf?!" one of
them shouted, I Replyed, "I have been requested to come here from queen
Linuth" And Gave them the note from The Queen, "Fine Elf, But we will be
keeping an Eye on you" The Other Guard Replyed.
As I walked past them into the city I felt a Sudden Screem Through my Long
Ears, Someone is in trouble, I thought, So I followed the screem to a Local Pub in the city,
Some Kind Of Troll Was Harrasing a Customer, The Troll had red eyes, and Was in some kind
Of Trance, Its strange, Trolls arnt usually that bad, but this troll was, There where The Bodys
Of dead soldiers around me, This troll was strong, So I Brought up my staff from the back, and
Shouted at the top of my voice, "ROMMI RATH!" And A Bright light shined as A Blue beam
of energy Zoomed at the troll, BOOM!, The Explosion Didnt Effect it much though, So the Parchly
Weakened Troll Grabbed me, And Was about the Throw me to the ground with a Thumb, BUT Before
he Had the chance, A Grunt Came from the troll, streens of Blood poured Out of his mouth, And
A Sharp and Shiny Sword right threw his stomach, Strange, I didnt Do anything, I looked behind
the troll, And Standing there was Queen Linuth, She was Very Young for her rank, but she could pack a punch, As The Troll fell to the ground, along with me, The Queen Spoke, " Guards! Arrest this troll, And-" She Silenced at the glance of my face, "Ahh, Camds I presume, from the Tree's of Lutha Forax?" She Continued, "Yes My Lady, I was just helping this little gir-" I looked at The Place where The Girl was, she was gone! The Queen Replyed, "Come, To my Castle, I have Much to tell you" She said while Pointing to the giant Castle in the middle of the city. I folllowed, As we went up the stairs of the castle, I thought I was In Heaven, Not like the castles in Lutha Forax, Made from Oak Tree, This Was Nice. When We Finally arrived she sat down on her thrown and said to me, "I have a Mission for you, Although you are still weak, I think you are the right choice, Now, Our City is in Fear of bieng corrupted, the village folk and other races that live here are going beserk, they are in some kind of trance, Like that troll back there, Now, I will explain more, But first I want you to exept the mission, Forever More!" I replyed "Anything for you My lady" "Ok, So You Must enter the Forever Woods Just Outside the city, And Obtain a Scroll that was stowlen. Think you can do it?" She said again. "HELL YEAH" I said in a Slightly On drugs Elf. "W-Wait, Will I have Someone Joining me?" I Continued, "Yes, We Have Sent those notes to some of the smartest and Fortold Adventurers All over the land, You will certinally have company!" Yes She said, In a Cheerfull Manner.
Back to top Go down
LimeTheHedgehog
MOD
MOD
LimeTheHedgehog

Number of posts : 70
My thoughts : ITS A COOKIE *nom nom nom, nom* 8D

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Name:Cl
Race:Alien? (can i be an alien type thing? if not i will be human)
Class: Dark Knight
Side: Molt
Other: He comes from another world sent to help molt out with his plans...He wears a black type of armer that is very thick he has a helmet on so you cant see his face (you can see that his face is alien type though) and carrys a Sord of darkness and a sheild
stronger and Cl was foreced to be Telaported to another planet...there are still people after him right now and will do anything to get there claws on him...to make him pay for what they did to there planet...
Back to top Go down
http://acrp.bigforumpro.com/index.htm
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 pm

LimeTheHedgehog wrote:
Name:Cl
Race:Alien? (can i be an alien type thing? if not i will be human)
Class: Dark Knight
Other: He comes from another world sent to help molt out with his plans...He wears a black type of armer that is very thick he has a helmet on so you cant see his face (you can see that his face is alien type though) and carrys a Sord of darkness and a sheild
stronger and Cl was foreced to be Telaported to another planet...there are still people after him right now and will do anything to get there claws on him...to make him pay for what they did to there planet...

scratch Hmm...I wasnt planing for aliens to be in it.
But ill make an exeption, Just Dont involve stuff from other
planets and Guns and all that, this is medieval times, (Or world of warcraft times Razz)
Back to top Go down
LimeTheHedgehog
MOD
MOD
LimeTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:18 pm

dont worry this alien came from a kind of medevill time
(on his planet he dosent have tecnoladgy...just sords magic and that kind of stuff)
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Ok, By the way Im putting Up What Races you can be now lawl.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Camds Left queen Linuth To finish Writing her
book of how to kill a bunch of Gnomes in 20 seconds.
Camds came out of the castle, Happy to be in the fresh
air again. he thought to himself, I havnt been around this
town yet, might as well, considering I have time till the others
get here. Camds walked up to the Armour shop, He Loved armour.
His Armour was one of the best for his level. So He went inside...
Inside was an assortment of armour from Shiny Blue wizard robes to
Diamond plates chest pieces, Camds was In heaven, He
desided to treat himself to one of the most
Coolest pieces of armour, a Pair of sholder plates
that glowed with a Spark like fairy dust. He went Up
to the counter and Said To the odd Human With a Suprisingly
large Mostache, "How Much is this?". The Human Replyed
"5000 MSK" "Oh no, Foregn Money, I dont Have MSK, I Have DWS!"
Camds Replyed In horror. " Just pay me 8040 DWS then Please Sir" Continued
To Creepy guy. "Ok, 8034, 8035, 8036 8037, 8038-" But while camds was paying
the man in a very slow Fashion A kid Sneaked up behind him and stole his
Aura Crystal, A Gift From his parents before they passed away. "HEY, THIEF!!!" Camds
shouted as he spotted the kid running away with his aura necklace, "HERE TAKE IT ALL!" Camds
said to the shop keeper while throwing all his money at him then chasing after the kid with
his new shoulder pieces in his hands. Camds Followed the kid to a dark allyway where
there was a dead end, The Kid stopped and turned around, It was The Girl before, Her
Eyes drooped with sadeness. Camds had just realised, she is a troll, and that troll before
that was killed was her father, Camds felt sorry for the little girl, So he walked up to her,
And Gave Her a Sinefull hug, Then Walked back to the town squear in depression, camds
felt sorry for her, He Knew What It felt like to loose someone close to you...
His Parents Where Assasinated...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

Number of posts : 134
My thoughts : Sprites! Comics! Sprite comics. =D
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 pm

Name: Lowe
Race: Undead
Class: Berserker
Other: Rather more of a skeleton, but still very undead. Wears full clothing to the point where the only real way to that he is a skeletal undead is his head, which burdens an old, worn helmet. He was reanimated by Molt, who needed him as a soldier. He wields an Axe of dark abilities. His armor is rough dark gray.

There is a song they sing, a song of undead. The song explains skeletons of long dead warriors, reanimated to kill the living. The song had been true, and not just now. The were many reanimated corpses, not just one. But that's what Lowe was. One undead berserker. He voice, although it was one which should have been nonexistent, was unsteady and left a cold feeling in the air. His axe, as well as his armor, was worn, the shining black that his armor once was, a gray color. His axe, more fortunate, was still in an OK condition. His skills, near forgotten by time long past. His brethren, also recently reanimated and brought out of the afterlife, had no better luck with the condition of their weapons. "Do you think Lord Molt will give us newer armor, and weapons?" the undead asked eachother. It didn't matter much to Lowe. Lowe liked his armor and weapon just fine. He died with it. Was send to the afterlife with it. Killed with it.
Death. It was the only fear of theirs now. To die again was now unspeakable. They had experienced the afterlife, and they didn't like it. Atleast not Lowe.
The pain wasn't anything to worry about-- they could not feel such things now. So we went off, us undead, to other places.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Loki wrote:
Name: Lowe
Race: Undead
Class: Berserker
Other: Rather more of a skeleton, but still very undead. Wears full clothing to the point where the only real way to that he is a skeletal undead is his head, which burdens an old, worn helmet. He was reanimated by Molt, who needed him as a soldier. He wields an Axe of dark abilities. His armor is rough dark gray.

There is a song they sing, a song of undead. The song explains skeletons of long dead warriors, reanimated to kill the living. The song had been true, and not just now. The were many reanimated corpses, not just one. But that's what Lowe was. One undead berserker. He voice, although it was one which should have been nonexistent, was unsteady and left a cold feeling in the air. His axe, as well as his armor, was worn, the shining black that his armor once was, a gray color. His axe, more fortunate, was still in an OK condition. His skills, near forgotten by time long past. His brethren, also recently reanimated and brought out of the afterlife, had no better luck with the condition of their weapons. "Do you think Lord Molt will give us newer armor, and weapons?" the undead asked eachother. It didn't matter much to Lowe. Lowe liked his armor and weapon just fine. He died with it. Was send to the afterlife with it. Killed with it.
Death. It was the only fear of theirs now. To die again was now unspeakable. They had experienced the afterlife, and they didn't like it. Atleast not Lowe.
The pain wasn't anything to worry about-- they could not feel such things now. So we went off, us undead, to other places.

Sounds Good, One of you will have to go and meat king molt and talk to him about the mission, incase you wanna know, he is a deppressed man, Dark and assasin-like.
Oh yeah and....WE NEED MORE HEROES!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camds got bored of waiting, Waiting for his other partners to arrive, bieng threatened by mini-gnomes if he did not pay them. Camds was In a Deppressed Fashion, Siting on the edge of
the fountin in the town square. He missed his home town of Lutha Forax, He missed his house, his friends, But mostly his wife, Well...Wife to be, They had just got ingajed before Camds recieved the note from the queen. It was strange, you never saw a Elf in the city, mabye occasionaly, but not often, Camds was bewildered why they dont Come here often, Suddenly camds spotted a pointy eared elf run out of the pub, heading out of the city, he was wearing lvl 70 armour according to camds, So he ran after him, he caught up with him before he could leave, The Elfs armour weighed him down to much. Camds Stopped infround of him, "Hey Can I ask you a Question, why do you never see elfs around here?" Camds Said in a newbish way. "Well, This is a very poor city compaired to the city all the elfs are at, The city of Lothorab is Much bigger and richer then this city, and closer to the Lutha Forax, our homeland. So People are more Likely to go there" The Elf Awnsered in a King saught of way. "Oh, Ok thanks, just wondering" Said Camds. "No Problem, glad to help" Said the elf, while swiping his sword to the sky, and telaporting away. Camds Wanted to go yo the lothrab city, but he had a duty in ashvan.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:00 pm

The other undead had no true destination. Lowe, in the front, followed the call of the one who had turned him from a skeleton lying in the Cave of a Thousand Dead Men to a walking undead monster. The most he could give is a thanks to whatever Necromancer may have done this.
The Cave of a Thousand Dead Men. The memory was hazy, and it felt like the 69 years it was. He had been the one-thousand thirtieth challenger. A monstrous Undead Cave Dragon had been his end, their fight lasting days, and in the end, Lowe fell to the beast. Waking up, 69 years later, the dragon was gone, as was the treasure it was said to be guarding.
The march of the undead came to an end, the undead warriors bowing before Lord Molt, the one who brought them from the pits of the underworld to fight for him. Lowe was the first to speak.
"My Lord, what is it you desire?"

(No seriously, what does he want me to do...?)
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:06 pm

(Ok he wants you to...uhh...Invade the local city of Rothocast, Invade
it, Although you might face some tough enemies in the city. Why dont
you go with Cl, And I cant do anything else until Someone joins the good side No )
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 pm

camds wrote:
(Ok he wants you to...uhh...Invade the local city of Rothocast, Invade
it, Although you might face some tough enemies in the city. Why dont
you go with Cl, And I cant do anything else until Someone joins the good side No )

(Can I bring the other undead with me?)

"I want you to invade the local city of Rothocast, but be warned, defeating some foes there will be no easy task." Molt told them. He looked down at Lowe.
"You... Are clearly the strongest warrior among these undead. I must appoint you Berserker commander of the undead, and whoever finds the might to defeat you may take the position. Any challengers?"

None of the undead spoke up. Some looked at Lowe, unsure.

"Very well. Cl, Knight from another world, will you join Lowe in his invasion?" Molt asked the dark knight who had been standing to the side.
Back to top Go down
LimeTheHedgehog
MOD
MOD
LimeTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:21 pm

(sorry i didnt read the post above XD)

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:24 pm

still cant post anything till we get some good guys.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm

LimeTheHedgehog wrote:
*insert large flash here*
A massive portall opend up near molt kings tower and Cl jumped out of it.
"Im finaly here..." he mutterd.
(g2g now post something later)

(But... You were just asked if you would join the Undead in invading a nearby village... o.o)

(Also, camds, you might as well make a non-user character, it doesn't seem like anybody is going to be joining any time too soon... But they'll join eventually... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Loki wrote:
LimeTheHedgehog wrote:
*insert large flash here*
A massive portall opend up near molt kings tower and Cl jumped out of it.
"Im finaly here..." he mutterd.
(g2g now post something later)

(But... You were just asked if you would join the Undead in invading a nearby village... o.o)

(Also, camds, you might as well make a non-user character, it doesn't seem like anybody is going to be joining any time too soon... But they'll join eventually... >.>)

Awkward, Just Pretend Lime never said that.
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

Number of posts : 108
My thoughts : I don't have anything interesting to write here...
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 am

Ok, I'm going to join this RP

Profile:
Name:Aleisson
Race:Human
Class:Knight
Side:Ashvan
Other:Kind of smart and strong, in a Iron Armor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Aleisson, a 18-year-old knight. I live in Ashvan City with my uncle... My parents are high skilled knights from a distant city. I was bored, my uncle went buy some fruits, I had nothing to do except wait for him... I was also dreaming in having adventures around the world, develop my skills, kill monsters and stuff... Also to level up, to defeat strong monsters, and arrive at the town where my parents live. At about five minutes later... He arrived. His name was Thomas, but he like to be called as Old Tom. "Hello Aleisson, I'm home!" said him."Hey uncle!" replied Aleisson. "I have a surprise for you!" After hearing that, Aleisson started to wonder what would be that surprise... "Here, take this note..." said Tom, "I received this from a soldier.". It was a note from the queen of Ashvan. It was written about something special. It was also wrote that if I want to know more about this, I would need to find a elf called Camds. I couldn't belive in that! The queen, invinting me to a quest or somethig like that? I said "Oh, my!", got my sword, said bye to my uncle, and went out looking for the elf. I looked everywhere for him... I thought to myself: "(Come on... It can't be so difficult to find a elf in Ashvan!)". Suddenly, and I saw a elf... "(It must be him!)". I've got closer to that elf and said: "Excuse me, mr. Camds?". That elf turned around and said: "My name is not Camds... You must be looking for that guy that I've meet before." He told me where I could find him. "Thanks!". "No problem!" replied the elf. Five minutes later, I found another elf. I've got to closer to him and asked: "Umm... Excuse me, but are you Camds?". He anwsered: "Yeah, it's me". I gave him the note, and he read it. "Very well..." said him... I had no idea of what would happen then...
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=10016
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:31 am

YAY!

---------------------------------------

Camds Took his unknown night friend to see the queen, she explained about it all in great detail. So Much So That Aliesson almost dozed off. Camds and Aliesson left after the queens speach about the quest, "Hey, whats your name?" Asked Camds. "Oh me? Im Aliesson, Nice to meat you" Said Aliesson while shaking hands with camds. While walking to the get out of the city Aliesson said "So we Have to do that Forever more Quest, whats that?". "Uhh...Apparently We Have to go to the Forever Forest East Right outside of the gate." Awnsered Camds while walking out of the gate. "Over there!" Camds Said while pointing at the forest. So they Walked up to the dark and creepy forest. But before they even stepped in a Giant oversized rat came out of the darkness and jumped into the air, Camds Didnt have enough time to cast a spell, but Aliesson Stabbed the rat in mid air. "Hmm...This rat would make a nice stew" Said Aliesson While Observing the Rat on the Now Very Bloody Sword. Camds was still in a state of shock, so he took out his staff just incase any more rats jumped out. They Made there first step into the forest Then SUDDENLY 7 rats came from the
Darkness and Jumped at them both, Camds Hit 3 of them with his staff and Aliesson hit 4 of them with his sword, which sent all of them flying back, but they wernt done yet, the rat before was a baby verson of these rats, they where LVL 5 Rats, The same lvl as Camds and Aliesson. all the weakened rats circled camds and aliesson.They where gonna strike, Camds Got out a little book from his robe, and said "LUTHA FORMATIONALI" While following the text in the book with his finger. Suddenly a Bubble of Energy Surrounded Camds, One of the 3 rats camds was facing jumped at him, But when he hit the barrier It got electricuted and died. Aliesson was Having Problems of his own. He couldnt hit all the rats at the same time, They where very fast, But he Managed to kill 3 off. And So Did Camds. But one was getting away. They Chased after it and finally camds cast a fireball at it. LEVEL UP Was Above camds's head, so he has lvl'd up, Then LEVEL UP was also Above Aliessons head, they had both lvl'd up. They Where Happy, But they Had bigger problems, without realising The Rat had lead them into a territory Of Forever Crocodiles..."Crap" Camds said...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:33 am

Woah, I'd better start training...
----------------------------------------------------

Cl had been given a day to decide whether or not he'd join Lowe in the invasion. Lowe had been given a day to brush up on his originally elite skills. His axe draped over his shoulder, he left into the forest to remind himself and his comrades who they really were: Champions. As he left, the other undead followed, admiring him as their leader.
Into a forest they marched, slaying an endless amount of rats, and after a few kills, LEVEL UP appeared above the head of all of the undead grunts. Barbarically, they waved their axes and screamed. I knew that I would get nowhere killing rats, so Lowe began searching for a swamp or some water to perhaps find an alligator or crocodile of some sort. I slashed through rats on my way there, and soon, the magic words "LEVEL UP" appeared above my head as well.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:55 pm

(Very Short p0st compared to past posts)

------------------------------------------------

Camds Saw The Crocodiles slowly coming towards him.
but on the other side of the swamp he could see a gang of undead.
what where they doing here? Camds's face went pitch white....
Oh crap! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:18 pm

And then... *SLASH* Aleisson appeared and cut crocodiles the in half. Then, camds got his book and said: "LUTHA FORMATIONALI!". The light bubble appeared around Camds and Aleisson, protecting them from the undeads atacks and also electricuted them. "Where the hell we are?" asked Aleisson. "In the territory Of Forever Crocodiles." replied Camds. "I didn't liked that name..." said Aleisson, "And how do we get out of here?" "I don't know..."replied Camds, but suddenly, he had an idea... "Hey, let's follow the footprints we left in the swamp, we might find the way back to the florest!". "Yay!" said Aleisson. They followed they're own footprints, some minutes later... They found the exit of Forever Crocodiles. "Yes! Your idea worked!" said Aleisson. But then, they listended an odd noise... "What the..." said Camds. More four crocoliles appeared from the darkness. The crocodiles almost bitted them, luckly, they evaded. Aleisson hit two of them, while Camds used two fireballs to defeat the other two crocodiles... They were both tired... "*phew*... Hey, how about we rest a little before continuing?" suggested Aleisson. "Good idea..." replied Camds. They went out of the Forever Crocodiles area, then they sat down under a tree to rest a little.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Starting to trail a noise, Lowe found some dead Crocodiles.
"This blood is fresh..." Lowe thought aloud, the undead behind him, curious. Lowe smiled an evil smile, and began pointing some of his undead men to scout certain areas, but Lowe did not say a word.
When all of his men had been sent to scout, he thought to himself out loud, "Where have I heard that before-- lutha formationali?"

It had been 66 years since the last time he had seen the real world. He remembered a friend, an elf by the name of Cemedes. The elf had been quite young, perhaps 20 or 18. He had approached Lowe even though he had been intimidating, wearing dark armor and wielding a monstrous axe. He had saved Lowe's life by speaking those words. Lowe had not forgotten.

(If anyone is wondering, the undead troops are all level 2s.)
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:08 am

its getting good I love you

-------------------------------------------

Camds And aliesson where still resting, increasing there MP.
But Camds noticed a Dark Aura Coming from the swamp...
He Knew What There was, So he Ran...Whats this? Him and
aliesson couldnt move from the spot, they had been poisened
or something. Suddenly a Gang of Undead came to them, One
of them was a Druid. They had cast the spell... Suddenly the
other undead called out for someone... And threw the Mist came...
Lowe, The Undead Knight!

Camds was screwed, but he had a plan, He Had scanned the land with
"FOROCAST BOMBS" Before coming back, and all he needed to set them of
was one word. He took out his book again and repeated... "LUXARI-" SLASH!
Lowe Had Sliced his book in half with his mighty sword...Now camds and Aliesson
where really screwed.
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:18 am

I'm loving this RP! Very Happy Oh and camds, my name is written Aleisson, not Aliesson... It's just a little note...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Atack them my undeads!" said Lowe. His army of undeads gone in the direction of Camds and Aleisson. "Get your sword, we're going to have problems." said Camds. The fight started. They weren't too strong, but as my uncle always say: "Never underestimate a undead." Aleisson killed two undeads with his sword, and Camds killed another two with fire balls. "(This warriors are kind of strong... This is getting Interesting!)" thought Lowe. Lowe advenced into Aleisson and hit him with his sword... "Agh!" shouted Aleisson. Camds tried to hit Lowe with a fireball, but he evaded it. Then, Camds got his staff and atacked Lowe with it. "Crap, there's more undeads coming!" said Aleisson. Aleisson atacked the undeads, while Camds was fighting with Lowe. It was getting darker in the florest, and the battle was still far from finished...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:36 am

A small note that Lowe wields axes. >.>
-------------

Lowe, oblivious to the undead around him, fought Camds, his axe occasionally bouncing off the staff the elf was using. Lowe was interested as to how a wooden staff could be blcoking his mighty beast of a weapon. The two exchanged blows, but the time came when Camds, who is no close combat expert, slipped up, and was hit in the shoulder by the blade of Lowe's axe. Lowe lowered his weapon and signaled a retreat of the other undead.
"I'll let you live, but tell me, what was your father's name? You look like someone I knew." Lowe asked, lowering his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:30 am

Nice Try!

--------------------------------

"Ugh....I....I...." Camds in a Dieing voice... "Yes?! what is it!!" Shouted
Lowe in a Angered Fashion! "Uhh....LUXARI BOMB BASH!" Shouted Camds!
"WHAT!?" Shouted Lowe In a Confused Manor...(Oh by the way, Aleisson
is chasing after the Scelly-Wags!) BOOMB!!!! Lowe Was Sent Flying to the
ground, Weakened and dying. Camds Got up as If he Wasnt Hit, "But...Bu- How?"
Said Lowe In a Whimpering way. Camds Got his Staff, Walked Up to lowe, Still
Lying on the floor. He was About to Smash his head in with his staff...But he Stopped...
And Walked Away, Aeisson was waiting for him at the end of the forest. Camds said, while
walking "Tell the Molt king....He Will pay!"...Then He Stopped for a second, And Tilted his
head back in desgrace. "Oh...And His Name was...Ruth!" He said...Then he walked off.
Acouple of Mintues Later Reinforcment Soldiers for King molt came, The Druid Healed
Lowe. He Got up...."Ruth Hey?!" He said with a Smerk On his Dead Face.

Meanwhile outside The forest Aleisson was Waiting, Camds Stopped, "Wait, Did We Forget
Something?...The Scroll...Crap!" He said while Sighing at the end. "I dont think so!" Said Aleisson!
"One of the skelatons had picked the scroll up, but I got it from him." Said Aleisson while
Having a Happy face, "YAY, THANK LORD!" Camds Said while Hugging Aleisson, They Traveled
Back to Ashvan City...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other... :: RP YAY!-
Jump to: