Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

Number of posts : 134
My thoughts : Sprites! Comics! Sprite comics. =D
Registration date : 2008-01-27

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 pm

Lowe smirked. "Ruth, huh? Elves must look a lot alike." Lowe said, as he played around with the bundled piece of paper in his hands. He turned to one of his fellow undead. "Did he get it?" Lowe asked him, amused. "Yes. He got the fake scroll." the undead knight replied. "Did they really think I'd let them get something like this so easily?" Lowe asked himself, unbundling the paper and reading the contents. "Sorry, elf boy, but I don't think Lord Molt will be getting your message. What a find." Lowe said, laughing and raising himself from the tree stump he had been sitting on. So he continued to train, walking slowly back to Molt's tower.
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:14 am

((When I was reading the description, I thought WARCRAFT.))

Name: Jyrrl
Race: Night Elf(Or Moon Elf Here)
Class: Assassin
Side: Jyrrl wears a black cape with a mask that only covers his mouth. His weapon of choice is his Poison Sword, Smithed from Ruby. But he also carries throwing knifes and a dagger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting on a branch of a tree in the Forever forest sipping some tea. "Hmph... The forest is quiet today..." He said. As he then jumped off the branch to look for something to do... Urgh, It is so boring! Falling on the ground back down, he just decided to watch the clouds... His body then melded with the shadows as he layed down there...

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:30 am

(Lol, i know, thats where I got it from, I love W.O.W!)
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:44 am

(has this died?)
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

Number of posts : 108
My thoughts : I don't have anything interesting to write here...
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:41 pm

camds wrote:
(has this died?)

Not yet Camds... Not yet...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Camds and Aleisson were traveling back to Ashvan City... Aleisson asked Camds: "Tell me... Uh... I've been thinking... Why don't we take a look on this scroll? Uh?"."I don't know... Should we?" asked Camds. "Heh, a little look will not put us in trouble!" replied Aleisson. "Okay, let's take a look on it!" said Camds. They opened the scroll, and they kept looking at it for 5 mintues. "I... I... I can't understand what is written in this scroll!" shouted Aleisson. "This... This language... It's..." said Camds. "It's what? It's what?" asked Aleisson. "This is the Undeads Secret Language... THIS SCROLL IS FAKE!" replied Camds. "WHHHHHAAAAATTT?" shouted Aleisson. "Damnit! This was a trap! Darn undeads!" said Camds. "Oh my gosh! What we're going to do? We can't go see the queen with a fake scroll! This is not good!" said Aleisson. "Well, we don't have choise... We must back to florest. The scroll must be with the undeads! We need to find them!" said Camds. "Oh man... Ok Camds, but... Thinking better, we should go back to Ashvan to buy some itens, you know... Potions, Phoenix Downs, etc... That undead, Lowe, is pretty strong! We must be prepared!" said Aleisson. "Hummm... You're right my friend! Let's buy some goods before going after Lowe and his undeads army! But we must be fast!" said Camds. Then, Camds and Aleisson went running back to Ashvan, for shopping itens that might help them in they're jorney after the stolen scroll...
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=10016
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Jyrrl stood up yawning and rubbing his eyes, it's starting to get late."Looks like the forest is clear today." said Jyrrl. Just then Jyrrl started to hear footsteps. Quickly Jyrrl hid behind a tree, 'Finally! Someone to entertain me!' He thought. Just as the unknown object walked forward, Jyrrl jumped from the trees and threw 3 knifes. "SKEE!" -.- It was just a squirrel. Well a corpse of a squirrel now... He then sighed and sat down on the branch again. "Damnit Molt! Give me something to do...". Just then a crow landed on Jyrrl's arm. With a message tied to his leg, Jyrrl took it off and read it. "Interesting..." He said as the crow shrank away in the sky. Jyrrl then started setting up a trap. "If they set off this tripwire, A blizzard of knifes will come shooting at them. Hehehe..." Jyrrl then hid inside a tree and started to scout for them.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Lowe continued to walk through the forest, occasionally laughing about the trick he pulled. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, he set off a tripwire and a barrage of knives came raining down upon him, some bouncing off his armor, others piercing the armor and going through his bones and cracking others. He made a small attempt to guard the scroll, but there was soon a knife through it, a word or two now unreadable. Lowe worked out a brilliant plan-- he had no stomach, and was wearing full armor over his body, so if he swallowed something, the would be no getting to it. So, down it went. The scroll had been secured in his body, and could be reached when needed. Lowe took the rest of the arrows, slowly, they came crashing down on him. It felt longer than it was. Lowe felt no pain, but he was no longer capable of holding himself up when the arrows were finished. Six of his undead troops were completely destroyed due to their lack of armor. A druid hurried to fix him up, and slowly, Lowe pulled some of his armor off and slipped the mostly unharmed scroll out. Lowe stared at the clouds as he lay there, wounded and in the process of being healed. I'm lucky, most things would not have survived such a barrage, and if not for this armor, like few of my men, I would be back in the afterlife. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Jyrrl then emerged from the shadows and jumped infront of Lowe. "Hahaha! Oh wait... You're one my side. What are you doing? I got a message from Molt that two so-called heroes will be here." Jyrrl said as he started resetting the trap.
___"You've blunted some of my most sharp knives!"
Jyrrls starts picking some remains of the last trap. Looking at the pile of bones which was formerly one of Lowe's Troop. Jyrrl then let out a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Jyrrl wrote:
Jyrrl then emerged from the shadows and jumped infront of Lowe. "Hahaha! Oh wait... You're one my side. What are you doing? I got a message from Molt that two so-called heroes will be here." Jyrrl said as he started resetting the trap.
___"You've blunted some of my most sharp knives!"
Jyrrls starts picking some remains of the last trap. Looking at the pile of bones which was formerly one of Lowe's Troop. Jyrrl then let out a small grin.

"It's a effective trap. It would have killed any human being, and clearly, it already has been effective against my undead." Lowe said to Jyrll as he began to stand, throwing a scroll to Jyrll. "They were after this. I think it's safer with you." Lowe told Jyrll as he walked deeper into the forest. The other undead followed Lowe.

Lowe walked directly into a swamp, and soon, he was wrestling with crocodiles, his undead troop staying behind, just as Lowe had ordered. The druid that healed him stood in the back, holding his axe, the ground supporting the axe that was placed into it by the obviously weak druid.
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:13 am

After buying some itens in Ashvan, Aleisson and Camds went back to the florest, searching for the scroll... After entering into the florest, they fought some rats... Then, the message LEVEL UP showed up both of their heads."Yay! We level'd up!" said Aleisson. "Yeah! It woundn't take much longer to we level up after that battle with Lowe!" said Camds. They continued walking through the florest, looking for Lowe and his Undead soldiers.
Meanwhile, not too far from Camds and Aleisson, Jyrrl heared more footsteps. "Hmm... I think it's that two guys that was after this scroll... I going to put my trap again!" thought Jyrrl.
He started setting his trap again, and then, Jyrrl hid behind a tree, waiting for them. Camds and Aleisson were getting near to the trap, when suddenly, he said: "Stop!". "Uh? Um... Ok, I stopped... What's the problem?" asked Aleisson. "Look at that..." whispered Camds while he was pointing to a undead body in the floor. "That undead was hit by a trap. Can you see the knife near the body... It's the knife of an Assasin! There must be more traps like this one around here... Be careful!" whispered Camds again. They stood there for some minutes, looking for something suspect... Camds saw something that looked like a tripwire. There was a rat near them. "Aleisson, give me a piece of that cheese that you've bought!" asked Camds. "Ok, here you go!" replied Aleisson while he was giving the piece of cheese to Camds. Camds thrown the cheese. The rat followed it and set off the tripwire. A blizzard of knifes come shooting at the rat. "Damnit!" shouted Jyrrl. "Hey! Who's there?" said Aleisson. Jyrrl appeared from behind the tree. "Who are you?!" asked Camds. "Camds, I think I've already saw that face... I think it was on a wanted poster that I saw on Ashvan... Yes! Now I remember! He's an assasin called Jyrrl!" said Aleisson. "Yes, you're right kid! I'm Jyrrl, the great assasin! It seens you two escaped from my trap... I knew I had forgotten one of my knives, but I didn't knew where it was... But it doesn't matter now... Now, I'm going to kill you two." said Jyrrl. "Ha ha... Nice joke... Aleisson, get ready, it's action time!" said Camds. "Oh yeah! It's time to kick an assasin's butt! Here we go!" said Aleisson while he was drawing his sword. "You're both are committing a big mistake..." said Jyrrl. Jyrrl jumped in the direction of Aleisson and Camds. They've became on guard, and another battle started!
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:54 am

Whoa, Lots of RPing while i was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Camds And Aleisson where ready, Stanced into a Counter move, Jyrrl While in
the air brought out his assasin knife, a long, very sharp knife, one cut could
wipe you out easily. Camds Quickly brought out his wooden staff, and Jyrrl jumped
onto him like a pouncing leema, His knife Caught on camds staff, jyrrl was still in the
air, but pushing hard on camds staff with his long knife, Suddenly Camds heard a crack,
as Jyrrls knife broke through his staff, camds flew back. He Stared At Jyrrl, Searching
for his weak spots and where the scroll was. While Jyrrl had just noticed Aleisson had
dissapeared, then a Sudden "ACK!!" Came from Jyrrls mouth as Aleisson pushed his
steel sword through his chest. "Hmph, Pethetic" Said Jyrrl As He pushed The sword back
out of his body, Camds And Aleissons eyes where bewildered, How could he have had survived?
Then Jyrrl Took out a Potion from his bag and drank it, Fully healing himself, Then he turned
around in the direction of Jyrrl, Got out a Tiny Knife from his sleave, and Ran up to him, Slicing
it into his neck. Aleisson fell down, Blood Still pouring from his neck, Then Jyrrl Ran Into the woods,
The same way Lowe went. Camds didnt follow him, he ran up to aleisson "Please, Stay with me, Please, Please!!!" Camds Said, But it was too late, you could see his eyes drooping, he's eyes closed.
he was dead...Camds Nealed down infrount on him, his air going all down infrount of his
face, the tears, Dropping one by one onto the cold soil. Camds Became to cry, and screamed
his name a few times. But then he stopped, he remembered what he got from his parents back
in Lutha Forax when he was little, a healing spell, He remembered what his dad told him, "Only use it when Your in deep danger, It will weaken you completely." But camds wasnt taking any chances, he took out a new book, and began repeating the words, "Foar she not, will she know, thou do not, thee dont show, Soxantedo!!!" Then Suddenly A Bright blue light appeared around him, Then he screamed, it was like the blue light was sucking all the mana from him, Infact it was...Then The Blue light came to aleisson, and got sucked into his mouth, He's eyes opened, he was saved, he got up, the slice mark on his neck was gone, But as he was about to thank camds, he dropped to the floor, he was still contious, but couldnt move, So Aleisson picked him up, Put him on his shoulders and ran after the thief!
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Aleisson keep running after Jyrrl with Camds on his shoulders... "That guy... He's going to pay for what he had done for us!" thought Aleisson. They entered in the swamp of Forever Crocodiles. "Oh man, Forever Crocodiles again... Jyrrl must be somewhere here, and I still need to find that scroll thief called Lowe... I must be careful and pay attention... No crodilles can attack me or Camds... Mainly Camds..." thought Aleisson again. Aleisson saw some footsteps on the swamp and followed than, everything was too calm, there was no crodiles there... There was something wrong going there... Suddenly, a knife went in Aleisson's direction... He evaded it and said: "WHAT?". He saw Jyrrl on the top of a tree. "Hello kid... how things are going? It looks like you little mage friend saved your life, but he got kind of tired... Heh heh heh heh..." said Jyrrl. "Curse you Jyrrl! You're going to pay!" said Aleisson. "I don't see why you're devoting so much energy because of a simple piece of paper." said Jyrrl while he was holding the scroll. "The scroll! How did you got that? I thought it was with Lowe!" said Aleisson. Aleisson thought about what he had seen... Could be that another trap, or he is really with the real scroll... Well, fake or not, he still needed to get it. "Give me the scroll now you flea, and you'll don't have to meet the word pain!" said Aleisson. Jyrrl only replied that with a "Hmmmm...". Aleisson put Camds body under a tree, and got from his bag backpack(yeah, I have a little backpack) a special potion called Mana Healer and made Camds drink that. "Don't worry my pal, I'm not going to allow that flea to hurt you... In a few minutes, your going to be with full energy..." whispered Aleisson. Jyrrl thrown two of his knives, and Aleisson blocked them with his sword. Jyrrl kept throwing knifes at Aleisson, and he kept blocking them with his sword. Then, Aleisson got one of the biggest knifes that were in the ground, and thrown it back on Jyrrl direction. Jyrrl evaded it, but he lost his balance and fell on the ground. He stood up and said: "You're kind of smart, huh kid..." and thrown a knife at his left leg, but since he was wearing Steel Legs, so the knife didn't damaged him. "You are in a dead end, Jyrrl. With my armature and my sword to protect my face and neck, your knives can't hit me, and if try get closer to me, I'll cut you in two pieces... Give the scroll to my, and I might let you live..." said Aleisson. They both didn't made any move for sometime, and then, Jyrrl tried to escape. Unfortunately for him, there was crodile behind him, and it bitted Jyrrl's left arm. "ARGGHHH!!" said him. Aleisson noticed that he was still holding the scroll with his right hand, so, he ran into Jyrrl's direction and cut his right arm. "ARGGHHH!!" said him again. His arm fell in the ground, he killed the crocodile with one knife, and fell too. "Arrgghhh... You're going to pay for this... Kid..." said Jyrrl. "Hey, I'm not a kid, I'm already 18... Okay?" replied Aleisson, while he was getting the scroll from the ground. He thought that now, everything would end... But... He was wrong... An axe almost hit Aleisson, he evaded, but also fell down and let his sword and the scroll fall too... "LOWE????" said Aleisson. "Hello again human! Jyrrl, you made a good job weakening this two self-proclaimed heroes. My undead army, take Jyrrl away from here and also take care of his injuries and his arm too!" said Lowe. "Yes, master!" said one of his undeads, while the others were taking away Jyrrl body and his lost arm. "Now, prepare to die again, human! Hahahahahahahahaha!" said Lowe. Before he could atack Aleisson, they listended a shout: "LUTHA FORMATIONALI!". The light bubble protect Aleisson and also made Lowe take little damage. "CAMDS! You're all right!" said Aleisson! "Yup! Thanks for helping me when I was weak!" replied Camds. "I'm the only who needs to say thanks here my friend! You saved my life!" said Aleisson. "Let's talk about this later... You did an awesome job defeating Jyrrl! Now, rest a little, the light bubble will protect you. Let me take care of this skelleton!" said Camds. "Didn't you learned your lesson last time? Idiot... Now it's time to you suffer, elf." said Lowe... Aleisson and Jyrrl were unable to do anything more, now, it's up to Camds and Lowe the decision of who will take the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Lowe did the most unexpected thing--
He threw his axe into a spiral into the air, and tackled Camds to the ground. The axe fell behind him, the upper tip sinking into the soft ground.

-FLASHBACK-

Lowe wrestled two, three, four crocodiles at a time. The trashed about, bit at him, cracked his bones and damaged his armor. This, however, did not matter. Lowe was winning, and had killed several crocodiles in this fashion. He ripped out the tongues, crushed their skulls, ripped off their tails and beat them with them. (Sorry for the gruesomeness...) The magic words appeared once more above his head, and he made a good bit of progress after that, even. Removing selectively difficultly killed crocodiles from the swamp, he had his men remove the strongest bones in the crocodiles' bodies. Then, he removed his own armor, and lined his ribcage, the most hit-tempted spot on his body, with the strongest bones. He was not wearing a second layer of armor.

Pinning him to the ground, Lowe whispered to the squirming spellcaster beneath him, his cold breath being shown in the as he spoke, "Think you can win a little bit of hand-to-hand... Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:44 am

This is getting really good, but I think this will be the end of the Quest
For the scroll.

-----------------------------------------

Camds was screwed, He didnt have a staff, he didnt have the book to read the spells
from, What would he do now, But suddenly he remembered.

--FLASHBACK--

Camds and Aleisson where in the ashvan town searching for armor and other
things to roclaim the scroll back from lowe, Aleisson went over to the potion shop.
but camds said he would be back later, and he ran past the corner into a dark allyway.
In the allyway all you could see was dark piercing red eyes, Staring at him, He walked
foward, And out of the shadows came a Orc Assasin, Covered in a dark red hood.
Ovcourse camds had known him in the past, they seemed like best buds, the truth is
the orc told camds he wanted to join the alliance, but he was not sure how they
would react, so he would hide for sometime until he had the confidence to come
out again, But Camds didnt know what a bad man he was, he lied to camds, he was
still most certainly evil, he went around selling Potions of sort that turned people
evil, but he said to camds that they made you stronger, So he brought one.

Camds Pushed Lowe Back and Quickly got out of his bag a small purple potion with
a skull on the front. Camds did not hesitate in drinking it, and he gobbled it down
in one go, "AHHH, MY HEAD!!!" Camds shouted while crouching on the ground, "Pfft,
I thought potions where ment to help you, HAHA!" Lowe Shouted while laughing
in a sinicly dead way. Camds head popped up, his angry read eyes and long black
hair frightened Lowe, but he soon snapped out of it, Camds got up, Vains popping
out of his skin, mustels large and strong, Suddenly he telaported Like a Flash. Lowe
New He then appeared behind him, but was to scared to turn round, Suddenly Camds
Pushed his hand right threw Lowe's undead body, and ripped it to pieces, dark bones falling
everywhere, his armor had a big hole in it from where camds had punched him, Lowe Fell
to the ground, bleeding from his stomach, Camds Was Finished with him. Aleisson, who
was still there looked in joy, But not for too long as camds turned his head, his evil eyes
where possesed with darkness, he went to attack Aleisson, But then Stopped right
when his fist was infrount of his face, he was trying to fight the darkness, going mad
and hiting himself, Aleisson was terified, what had camds been possesed by? So he got
his sharp sword and stabbed him!, Camds Fainted with dispear, his muscles weakened
and he flopped back...Aleisson had him in his strong arms, and he ran back to the city
with the scroll in his pocket.

...Meanwhile Lowe Had woke up, he was still much alive, he got up, replaced all his
bones and organs, and Walked back to Molt Castle,the sinister smerk on his face
beckoned!
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm

I don't like how you can control characters in this RPG. Whats the point if you control it yourself, making it the way you wanted. Thats called a story. Sorry but I don't like people controlling enemies, let alone their allies. By the way If you try to control my character, I'd advise you not to... He's very lazy...
Jyrrl then was carried by the undead towards the Molt King's tower. "Hmph, lucky bastards... They haven't seen true assassination. Looks like I've under estimated the Ashvan losers." Jyrrl said. Jyrrl then ordered one of the undead to sow back his last arm. He started, after it was done Jyrrl connected a Metal Arm onto himself. "One less weakness..." Jyrrl said "...Enough! The bleeding has stopped, I don't need to go to Molt." I'm so far, It'd be a waste to go back. Hmph, lets start training. I've already memorized their techniques. Just need to formulate a plan against them. Well It all starts in a dream... Jyrrl then slept in the middle of the ground
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:09 am

Okay Jyrrl, I think I understand what you said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The sun was rising again. Aleisson was exiting the florest with Camds in his arms and the scroll in his pocket. "Must... get... to... the... castle..." said Aleisson. He was tired and also couldn't belive that they spent the whole night fighting in the florest and in the swamp. Some minutes later, he got in the city, he was running the faster he could to get the castle. While he was running, he saw two red eyes looking at him from a dark street... He was confused... Was that real, or it was an illusion created by his own fatigue? Anyway, he tried to forget about that and contined his route to the castle.
When he finnaly got to the castle, two soldiers received him and took him to the queen. "My queen, the two boys that you sent after the scroll are here!" said one of the soldiers. "Perfect!" replied the queen. "Aleisson and... CAMDS? Oh my! What happened?" continued her. "We've got some problens during our quest... And Camds had drinken some wierd potion, and started acting like a crazy monster... Then, he passed out..." said Aleisson. After hearing that, the queen called some of her druids and maids and asked them to take Camds to the castle's inn to take care of him. They followed the queen's request and took Camds to the inn. "I'm so sorry that this happened, I knew it was a difficult quest and..." said the queen. "Don't worry my queen, I know Camds it's fine... Yeah, it was a difficult mission, but, we did our best and completed it successfully!" said Aleisson while he was taking off of his pocket the scroll. "Oh my! You did it! I'm so proud of you and Camds! Finnaly, the scroll is safe! Listen, I have a surprise for you and Camds, I'm going to tell what it is after Camds get better, Ok?" said the queen while she was taking the scroll from Aleisson. "Wow! A surprise? Awesome! Thanks queen!" said Aleisson. He was so happy, he completed his first quest! His first adventure! And then, he heard an old male voice: "Aleisson! I'm so glad you're all right!". It was his uncle, Old Tom. "Uncle?! What are you doing here?!" asked Aleisson. "I wanted to know in what kind of quest you was going, so, I went here to talk to the queen." "Heh, heh. That's my good old uncle, always worried about me." said Aleisson while he was laughing. They all sat and started chating, while they were wainting to Camds get better. "So, did you know about the last news my queen?" asked Tom. "News? What news?" asked the queen. "About the mysterious monster attacks that have been happening to Ashvan, I'm staring to get worried about this..." replied Tom. "Oh, right, that... Well, I already knew about some of them... Everyone, mainly people from diferent races are going wild... And hurting other people, and destroying the city... Something is wrong is happening..." said the queen. "The Molt King must be the responsible of all this..." said Tom. "Hmmmmm... This Molt King, is the dark king who took over the Plains of Laugter? Right?" asked Aleisson. "Yes, you're right." said the queen. "Because we fought some guys and... I think they work to this Molt King..." said Aleisson. "Really... Oh my... This not good... I knew Molt's army was growing, but it looks like it's growing faster than I thought... Oh my... Oh my..." said the queen. Silence took over the room, they continued waiting to Camds get better, without saying a word...
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:06 am

Jyrrl wrote:
I don't like how you can control characters in this RPG. Whats the point if you control it yourself, making it the way you wanted. Thats called a story. Sorry but I don't like people controlling enemies, let alone their allies. By the way If you try to control my character, I'd advise you not to... He's very lazy...
Jyrrl then was carried by the undead towards the Molt King's tower. "Hmph, lucky bastards... They haven't seen true assassination. Looks like I've under estimated the Ashvan losers." Jyrrl said. Jyrrl then ordered one of the undead to sow back his last arm. He started, after it was done Jyrrl connected a Metal Arm onto himself. "One less weakness..." Jyrrl said "...Enough! The bleeding has stopped, I don't need to go to Molt." I'm so far, It'd be a waste to go back. Hmph, lets start training. I've already memorized their techniques. Just need to formulate a plan against them. Well It all starts in a dream... Jyrrl then slept in the middle of the ground

2 THINGS:

1. DONT SWEAR!, I dont care if this is an RP do not swear, If you break that rule again your
mod status will be taken away from you.

2. If there wernt Enemies that where Made Up the story would get boring, nothing
happening, and it would die out, So your saying that For example, the queen, Molt and
All the other non-Online players shouldnt be there? thats what I thought, the RP would
Suck without made Up characters.

Small Post today:

--------------------------------------------------------

Camds Was in a Dark Room, Still unconsiouse, The Stench of his
Destroyed Bones and Organs Filled the air in this dark room, Suddenly
4 green lights made a square around camds, Then 4 druids Appeared
on them, There Dark Appearence frightening but Noticable. They all
took out there dark books, without saying a word...And All began Chanting...
"LUMLUMLUM, FORCAST TO NII SANCHO" They all said in a Dark and deppressed
manor. Camds mouth gritted, he was slowly waking up...

Back in the royal room with the queen and aleisson, the silence still
filled the air. Until, BAM! the doors of the medical room opposite the queens
throne Burst open, And The suspence suddenly filled the air, was he alright...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Meh, there is a slight amount of OOC in other posts, and Lowe has often been personality confused by some of you. Lowe does not feel pain, fear, or confusion. He also has no organs. Juuuusssstttt bones.
----
Lowe was bowing before Molt, a large grin on his face. "My Lord Molt, would it be possible for you to, perhaps, restore me to the living?" Lowe asked his high ruler, the man who commanded him, and the one who was one of the two ways Lowe could die. "For 13 days, and 13 nights, you shall appear completely living, as you did in the golden days of your life as a living being. Tell me, why do you require such a thing?"
And so Lowe told him of a plan. It was elaborate, and effective.
So the spell was cast, and Lowe was now Eae, the Blood Red Berserker. His armor, new. A red cape draped over his back, and heavy, large, red clad armor where newly added, as well as a new Axe, the Obsidian Axe.
Crimson lettering in the ancient language of the old ones, spoke of the axe. These crimson letters were ingraved into the axe's handle.
Now, he was leaving for Ashvan, his revived skin, pale, and his hair, as black as his axe. No longer was there a sign that he was Lowe, the undead Berserker, except of course, he had no blood.

---

Lowe's gonna be in disguise for a bit, nobody knows. 'Cept the undead, Molt, and Lowe himself.
He would sort of count as a human for now (in appearance), but he's still undead.
Back to top Go down
Jyrrl
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:40 am

camds wrote:

2. If there wernt Enemies that where Made Up the story would get boring, nothing
happening, and it would die out, So your saying that For example, the queen, Molt and
All the other non-Online players shouldnt be there? thats what I thought, the RP would
Suck without made Up characters.
I'm not saying that. I'm saying you are controlling other people's characters, Such as my character or Lowe. That's cheap because bunnying is a part of God modding since you control their character.
The suns down, better get back into shelter. Jyrrl then walked towards Molt's Tower in the bleak moonlight. Once he reached there, he saw a human passed him. Haven't seen one of those on Molt's side in a long time, Going into Molt's Chamber a big undead guard was in his way. "I wish to see King Molt." Jyrrl said.
"State your name and your purpose here..." The old bag of bones stated. His voice as chilling as the night.
"Jyrrl the Assassin, I wish to tell the King of my status." Jyrrl said. The guard then moved out of his way. Jyrrl then continued forward, 'Molt's going to be furious.' Jyrrl then keeled. "Sire. I have been removed of one of my arms. Those Ashvan's have improved." Jyrrl then waiting for his answer. Molt then shoved him to the wall with an axe pointed at his neck.
"Foolish Moon Elf! You are the reason they got the scroll! Get out of my site, I don't want to see your face until you get it back!"
"But it must be heavily guarded now-" Jyrrl said.
"I. do. not. Care." Molt claimed.
"Yes my lord." Jyrrl said as he was walking out of the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:50 am

Yeah, Everyone is Bunnying, If you have facts like that you have to back them
up, for example, everyone in this rp has bunnied.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 pm

camds wrote:
Yeah, Everyone is Bunnying, If you have facts like that you have to back them
up, for example, everyone in this rp has bunnied.

I don't think I have yet...
---

Eae marched to the castle of Ashvan, gaining a much needed level on the way. When he was there, he started for the castle, where he would gain the trust of all, and learn the fears and weaknesses of all his enemies. However, he had only 13 days to do this.
Once he got to the gates, two guards approached him.
"Who are you? What buisness do you have here?" they asked Lowe, the hidden undead warrior.
"I am Eae, a soldier that the queen requested. Surely you have hear of my abilities with an axe?" Asked Eae, lying much about everything.
"Huh? Uh... Go ahead in." They said, and moving from infront of the gates, Eae walked into the castle.
He announced his presence immediately.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:45 pm

-------------------------------

Camds Came dashing out of the Hospital room, fine and healthy.
He walked up to aleisson and the queen, and said in the quickest
mosion, "Someone is coming!" The queen and aleisson where bewildered.
Camds had just recovered from his major illness and now he is speaking
all freaky, did they really cure him. Camds explained to them that he had
a vision before he woke up of a dark presence entering the castle, so the
queen and aleisson took him to see the local doctor, he peformed number of
tests on camds, and finally, once he was done, the doctor came out, He
said in the most horror of words, "he can see into the future", "WHAT!!" Said
the queen and aleisson at the same time in a disturbed manor. The Doctor
continued "The potion he drank had effected his DNA and made him able to
see into the future" And now that they knew it was true, they have a bigger
troubles, who is this someone?
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Not a big one... Well, I thinks this one is not big...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The queen asked to one of the soldiers that were guarding the room to advise all the guards and soldiers at the castle about the intruder. "I'm also going to look for this Intruder..." said Camds. "WHAT? Are you nuts? Listen, stay here, I think you should rest a little more, you don't have to worry about it..." replied Aleisson. Camds sat on his bed, while a soldier appeared. He wanted to talk with the queen. "Any problem soldier?" asked the queen. "My queen, there is a man here at castle called Eae. He said to be one of the warriors that received one of the notes you sent." replied the soldier. "Odd... I don't remember of sending any note to someone called Eae..." said the queen. In that moment, Camds shouted: "HE IS THE INTRUDER! I KNOW IT!". "Okay Camds, let's not take hasty decisions. I want to see this man!" said the queen. "Yes, my queen!" replied the soldier. The queen asked to two of the soldiers that were there to move closer. "Aleisson, my soldiers, be on guard.We must be prepared, if something goes wrong..." said the queen. They got their swords, and waited for the mysterious man called Eae.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:16 pm

~~UPDATES~~

(New Side quest: The Nutoriouse Eae, Welldone, you now have your own quest)
(Plus The Main quest: Dark Past of Laughter is now known.)
(PLUS the Main Quest: Secret Tower Can now be done)

For more info on the updates visit the 1st post.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:13 am

Eae was led by a soldier to where Camds and the Queen were, axe safely behind his cape, on his back.
Eae examined the people before him. "You all look like you're ready to kill something. Is now a bad time for my intrusion?" He said, his voice sounding like joking royalty.
"Uh, no. What is your purpose here?" She asked. "I had a dream, that's all. A dream that there would be something here... How could I not come and attempt to save a queen?"
Camds started to sweat, and he fell on the ground, his head throbbing with pain. He attempted to bring his head up, and all he managed to see before fainting... Was black armor. Eae turned around towards the door after hearing it open. Before Eae was the illusion that was a part of his plan. He would pretend to kill the illusion of Lowe, and his lie would seem acceptable. He drove his axe into the illusion, and seemably killed it. When the queen looked at Eae, after looking up from the body, the illusion was despelled. "Tell me, who are you?" the queen asked. "I am Eae. The Blood-Red Berserker from far away, protector of many." Eae lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!   THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RATH OF THE MOLT KING!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other... :: RP YAY!-
Jump to: